Located in historic Bloomsbury, a stone’s throw from the West End Theatre District and housed in a row of seventh-century townhouses, the London Study Centre combines modern conveniences with an historic setting. Consisting of fully self-contained and furnished apartments, the centre, amongst other amenities, boasts 24-hour wireless connectivity, three computer labs, a library, free laundry facilities, and a student lounge. Flats include shared bedrooms, bathroom with shower, living room with television, and a well-equipped kitchen. If these spaces are filled, students will be housed in comparable accommodations within central London.
Building Amenities include:
- Secure swipe-card access to the building
- 24 hour Reception/Security Staff
- Lecture hall/theatre
- Library operated by a professional librarian, IT, and library assistants.
- Three computer labs
- Wireless Internet
- Student Lounge and vending machines
- Graduate Counsellor Program Assistants