- A message from our Director on Health and Safety Click here
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a travel alert (Level 2-Practice Enhanced Precautions) for regions currently experiencing Zika infections. International Programs is closely monitoring the outbreak in those regions and worldwide. The virus is a risk for women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant as the virus is known to cause birth defects. Please visit the CDC website for more specific information on the virus and for guidance on preventative measures: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/
- We are very excited to announce our upcoming anniversaries and celebrations around the world! For more details, click here
- Students interested in information about how financial aid works for study abroad should attend one of our workshops. Click here for the schedule. To learn more about fee deferment and financial aid, Click here.
- The IP Recruiting Team is available for classroom and organization presentations or information sessions. We have a range of broad curriculum and major-specific programs during summer, fall and spring semesters. Please contact Michelle Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a presentation.
- Get your passport at the Florida State Passport Acceptance Facility in the International Programs Office: office hours 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, no appointment necessary!