- We are very excited to announce that Florida State is among the nation's elite for study abroad totals. In the recently released IIE Open Doors report, we ranked 18th! Click here for details.
- Students interested in information about how financial aid works for study abroad should attend one of our workshops. Click here for the schedule. To learn more about fee deferment and financial aid, click here.
- Students who encounter problems paying outstanding balances that have been placed on the main FSU Student Financial Services site may pay International Programs directly, either in person or over the telephone. We apologize for any inconvenience related to the new FSU student system.
- The IP Recruiting Team is available for classroom and organization presentations or information sessions. We have a range of broad curriculum and major-specific programs during summer, fall and spring semesters. Please contact Michelle Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a presentation.
- Faculty Applications for 2016-2017 programs will be open until January 15, 2015. Click here for application information.
- Want to hear student stories from abroad? Check out No(le) Reservations- International Programs' student blog! Click here to check it out!