Home > Students > Admitted Students > College Program > Registration
Registration and Academics
- Unless otherwise noted, all courses except language courses are taught in
- Courses at all summer international program locations may be used toward
fulfilling the university 9-hour summer residency requirement.
- Fall /spring students must take at least 12 credit hours through International
- Summer students enrolled in programs fewer than 5 weeks must take at least 3
credit hours through International Programs unless required otherwise by program
- All 6 week summer students must take at least 6 credit hours through
International Programs, unless required otherwise by program specifications. All
13 week summer students must take at least 12 credit hours through International
Programs (6 credit hours per session), unless otherwise required by program
- University drop/add policies apply to all programs; however the International
Programs policy on minimum credit hours remains in effect. Students may not drop
below the minimum requirements specified above.
- Students may take additional credits beyond those included in the program fee by
paying an additional fee. Currently, an additional undergraduate 3-credit course
is $700; an additional graduate 3-credit course is $1100.
- All Non-FSU (Transient and Special) Students: if you have not returned your
transient or special student application (enclosed in your acceptance packet)
you will need to do so in order to set up your FSUID needed for the online
- Registration for International Programs is an online process for which students
are emailed detailed instructions on the day their registration window opens.
The windows for study abroad vary from main campus; students are sent
registration packets the day their respective windows open, according to the
Term of Study Abroad
Registration Window Opens
Fall Semester Programs
Spring Semester Programs
Students will need their FSUID to log into the system. The registration
packets include information for non-FSU students on how to activate their FSUID.
Academic Advisor Search