- Influenza A (H7N9) Virus - China
This is to alert you to the existence of the H7N9 virus. The first human infection cases were announced by World Health Organization (WHO) on April 1, 2013. The total number of cases is low, and neither the US State Department nor WHO are recommending any travel restrictions at this point. WHO does not advise the application of any travel measures with respect to visitors to China nor to persons leaving China.
Updates are available on the WHO website. We encourage you to register with the U.S. Department of State’s smart traveler program.
We will report any significant updates as they become available to us.
- Applications for fall programs are still being accepted on a space-available basis. Students interested in information about how financial aid works for study abroad should attend one of our workshops. Click here for the schedule. To learn more about fee deferment and financial aid, click here.
- The IP course registration/enrollment process is held according to different 'windows' than main campus. Instructions will be sent to summer IP students in mid-late March and to fall IP students in mid-late July.
- Want to hear student stories from abroad? Check out No(le) Reservations- International Programs' student blog! Click here to check it out!
- The IP Recruiting Team is available for classroom and organization presentations or information sessions. We have a range of broad curriculum and major-specific programs during summer, fall and spring semesters. Please contact Meghan Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a presentation.
- Get your passport at the Florida State Passport Acceptance Facility in the International Programs Office: office hours to 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, no appointment necessary!